The Disconnected Kids Nutrition Plan : Proven Strategies to Enhance Learning and Focus for Children with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, and Other Neurological Disorders
A scientifically developed program for feeding kids with special needs--based on the popular Brain Balance Program
Dr. Robert Melillo's Brain Balance program has helped thousands of families across the country, offering a drug-free, scientifically based method for addressing a wide range of conditions, including autism spectrum disorders and ADHD. In this new book, he presents the nutritional side of the Brain Balance Program, featuring guidelines, tips, and kid-friendly recipes based on the latest scientific research on how food affects the brain. Designed to help busy parents feed picky kids in a beneficial way, the book will show readers how to:
- Recognize the difference between a fussy eater and a problem eater.
- Ease the sensory issues that make for mealtime mayhem.
- Identify food sensitivities using a simple elimination diet.
- Choose supplements that will help ensure adequate daily amounts of the specific vitamins and minerals important to brain health.
- Prepare delicious, healthy meals that will pass the taste test of even the most finicky eaters.
- Understand how the brain plays a primary role in many dietary and nutritional issue including food sensitivities.
Download The Disconnected Kids Nutrition Plan : Proven Strategies to Enhance Learning and (9780399171789).pdf, available at cmcweb.org for free.
- Robert Melillo
- Paperback | 272 pages
- 152 x 229 x 15.24mm | 272.16g
- Publication date
- 30 May 2016
- Penguin Putnam Inc
- Publication City/Country
- United States
- Bestsellers rank