This book captures the state of the art research in the area of malicious code detection, prevention and mitigation. It contains cutting-edge behavior-based techniques to analyze and detect obfuscated malware. The book analyzes current trends in malware activity online, including botnets and malicious code for profit, and it proposes effective models for detection and prevention of attacks using. Furthermore, the book introduces novel techniques for creating services that protect their own integrity and safety, plus the data they manage.
Download Malware Detection (9780387327204).pdf, available at cmcweb.org for free.
- Mihai Christodorescu, Somesh Jha, Douglas Maughan, Dawn Song, Cliff Wang
- Hardback | 312 pages
- 155 x 235 x 22.1mm | 1,390g
- Publication date
- 01 Dec 2006
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- 2007 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 20 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 312 p. 20 illus.